Many people might think that being your own boss is awesome. The common opinion is that you can do whatever you like when you’re an entrepreneur, and you can do it whenever you like. But how true is that? Is being your own boss really that easy?
The truth is, dear reader, that being an entrepreneur isn’t a walk in the park. Entrepreneurship comes with it’s own challenges and obstacles that may throw you off balance. These challenges may convince you that this battle is not worth fighting for. But really, when you are in charge of your own life, you have to be focused and in control of the choices you make on a daily basis. Surround yourself with people who are going to help you get through these challenges.
And even better, you can learn from the best in the industry and let them bring out the wisdom within you! Keeping this in mind, as we continue celebrating 20 years of QNET’s success, we want to share we would like to share 20 inspirational quotes by our Founder, Vijay Eswaran, with you.
1. Focus is key! Obstacles will always exist on your path, but it’s important to remember that it is not these challenges that stop us from becoming the amazing people we can be, it is often our own excuses that stop us.
2. Challenge your fears. Stepping out of your “Comfort Zone” is the only way one you can grow.
3. Absorb. Learn. Develop. Hone your skills to a level of readiness, and ride success with confidence, no matter the bumps or smooth travels.
4. Envision it and realise your successful self. Believe your success will happen, but be realistic.
5. The world is yours in all of its glory and marvel. Embrace it and chase it!
6. Changing your ways can change your life. The choice is yours. Grab a hold of your life or forever sit and watch life pass by.
7. Progress and success require diligence, commitment and effort. Make the effort to reach your potential.
8. Get rid of you the sense of security that comes from being comfortable in your comfort zone. New and exciting experiences are waiting for you!
9. Don’t waste the beauty and power of your mind; learn, develop and grow or be limited by others.
10. No way, is no way to live life. Face your struggles, grow and make your way.
11. Taking risks can make you, but they can never break you. Don’t live a life with a bunch of “what ifs”.
12. Embrace the highs and lows of life with gratitude, and with the understanding that both are gifts to better yourself.
13. There’s no better teacher than life.
14. We are here to give you the tools and opportunity to be the captain of your worthy ship.
15. Preparation is everything! Be prepared when approaching all opportunities in life.
16. Seek to change, realise the change, and see the world evolve around and with you.
17. Step by step, change will lessen your challenges and prepare you for more exciting challenges and change.
18. Do not limit yourself by thinking you have all the answers.
19. The best lessons in life are for those with an open mind and heart.
20. The world is changing. Nature is in a constant state of change. What about you?
The point of stepping out of your “Comfort Zone” is to embrace new experiences and change, while discovering that only fear keeps you from being your greatest self. But while you’re working on yourself on the inside, and working on your dreams on the outside, don’t forget to cherish and cultivate as much as you can from those inspired, creative, productive, and challenging experiences during this momentous shift in life.
You may also like 20 Inspiring Success Tips from QNET C0-Founder Joseph Bismark.
1 day ago
2 days ago
3 days ago